BBQ Salmon, Prawns, Halloumi & Veggies
A simple & delicious BBQ recipe that anyone can prepare, even without a BBQ.
If you’re anything like me, as soon as the sun starts to shine, all I want is yummy summer food, with the ultimate meal being a BBQ
As you guys and girls know, I am pescatarian so this recipe caters to all my non-meat eaters.
BBQ marinade of your choice
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
Buffalo Mozzarella & Tomato Salad
This will be written up as a separate recipe!
1. Cut salmon into bite size pieces
2. Chop pepper, onions and halloumi into bite size chunks
3. Place prawns and salmon onto skewers & marinade prawns and salmon in the BBQ sauce mixed with 2 Tbsp Cajun spice
4. Pre-heat a griddle pan with 1 Tbsp olive oil before adding the fish to the pan on a medium heat
5. Cook fish through adding a squeeze of lemon, continually turning
6. In a separate bowl marinade veggies and halloumi in a small amount of BBQ sauce mixed with 1-2 Tbsp paprika
7. Cook Onions, peppers and halloumi in a seperate pan with 1 Tbsp olive oil, continuously turning until golden brown
8. Once cooked, add veggies & halloumi onto skewers of fish
9. Serve with cous cous, buffalo mozzarella & tomato salad & a wedge of lemon to season
This is so yummy & easy to make, I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
Ps. The salad recipe will be coming to my website very soon!